Glo-Protek CarbonClean - CR
Unlike petroleum-based solvents, aqueous cleaners such as Glo-Protek CarbonClean - CR solutions that are typically non-flammable and contain little or no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which damage the atmosphere.
In the use of Glo-Protek CarbonClean-CR chemicals, the microbial bioremediation rapidly breaks down the organic compounds, through the use of enzymes, bacteria, or fungi. The microbes attack and eat carbon oil and grease particles. They are safe and effective. Although they clean differently, aqueous cleaners perform as well as solvents. The product is designed to clean through immersion at ambient and heated temperatures. But cleaning can be enhanced through either ultrasonic, spraying, or agitation.
- Used for cleaning and degreasing for removal of oil, grease, dirt, grime etc.
- Specially formulated to clean both ferrous and non ferrous metals.
- Non flammable.
- Does not attack the metal & plastics
- Does not contain caustic, acid, ketones, or other toxic substances
- Can be used by Dipping, by Spraying & by brushing. The shape and size of the components, the facilities available and the productivity the customer needs will decide the method of use.
- Can be used at Room Temperature (20ºC). It can be heated upto 50ºC for faster and better results.
Glo-Protek CarbonClean-CR Comes in liquid form and can be mixed with water in the ratio of 1 part of Bioclean to 1 or 2 parts of water. The duration of dip or brush depends upon the oil or other impurities on the components. (Make sure that the water used for dilution should have maximum TDS of 300. Demineralised water is best suited.)
Glo-Protek CarbonClean-CR thus helps in cost savings, environmental issues, employee health & safety and the substantial reduction of hazardous waste disposal
Glo-Protek CarbonClean-CR and its solutions are strongly acidic. Do not take internally, avoid contact with skin and eyes, Read relevant Material Safety Data Sheet before handling this product.
STORAGE LIFE :
Up to twelve months as long as the sealed containers are kept under cover in a dry place under normal temperature conditions.
Health & Safety :
As a general rule, avoid inhalation of solvent vapour or paint mist and contact of paint with skin and eyes. Provide forced ventilation when working with solvent born coating in confined spaces or stagnant. Skin and eye protection follow the local and national regulations.