AntiSlip880 Wet Floor Safety Solutions
Monarch Coating Pvt. Ltd. (MCPL) delivers an anti-slip tile treatment (not a coating that will wear off ) for tile, marble, terrazzo, granite, etc. The treatment increases the slip resistance of all types of tiles - smooth or floated surfaces, reducing the possibility of slip related accidents.
This treatment works just below the surface of the tile and changes the molecular structure of the tile with special eco-friendly chemical treatment without changing the appearance or colour. It's a Non Hazardous, Non-Flammable safe solution.
Slips and falls are the second leading cause of accidental death and third leading cause of disability.
Slips and falls are the leading cause of worker's compensation claims.
Slips and falls are the most common of workplace hazards and they rank third of all major injuries.
Older people have bones that are more fragile, therefore making slips and falls are dangerous for them.
An easy-to-use, economical and proven anti slip treatment formulated specically to address the problem caused by slippery-wet floorings.
It creates an “Invisible Tread” on the flooring that significantly increases the co-efficient of friction and reduces the problem of dangerous when wet surfaces.
With our Glo-Protek Anti-Slip880 we provide complete safety for older people, however, potential accidents can be easily avoided.
Companies are now having a solution relating to slip incidents by adopting a “prevention is better than cure” approach. We at MCPL can immediately solve this dilemma by working with architects and builders who can now specify Non-Slip treatments to tile surfaces.
What is Glo-Protek Anti-Slip880?
- A clear eco-friendly chemical treatment that increases the co-efficient of friction (SCOF) and the safety of the surface when wet.
- Glo-Protek Anti-Slip880 treatment is a water soluble colorless liquid. It is not a coating that can wear and which requires repeated re-application.
- Helps reduce slip injury on flooring like: Mosaic, Vitrified tiles, Granite, Kota stone, Ceramics tiles. etc.
- Easy application.
- One application lasts approximately five years.
How does it work on Floor?
- Glo-Protek Anti-Slip880 application on the flooring does not create a layer or coat, it creates a microscopic texture on the surface.
- Glo-Protek Anti-Slip880 treatment is carefully formulated to dissolve a controlled amount of Silica so as to create thousands of minute, shallow indentations on the surface.
- Glo-Protek Anti-Slip880 application will immediately deliver peace of mind for everyone by providing the smooth surfaces with outstanding grip yet not compromising the look of the tiled surface. Owners subsequently benefit after treatment from an immediate reduction in slip related accidents and therefore enjoy peace of mind.
- As a home owner your floor tiles are no longer slippery when either wet or dry! This means that you can now feel safer and eliminate slip related accidents also around the swimming pool or linked walkway where people can easily slip.
- Nursing Homes
- Shopping Malls
- Office Buildings
- Bathroom Floors
- Health Clubs
- Swimming Pool Decks
- Food Processing Plants
- Old Age Homes
Method of Application:
- Clean/Scrub the surface with clean water (preferable to use tile cleaner)
- Wipe it till it becomes dry.
- Apply Glo-Protek Anti-Slip880 with a sponge and rub on the flooring smoothly for 5-10mins (Not allowing the chemical to dry). Keep pouring material if dry.
- Lastly, after completion of the treatment, mop the flooring with water. And your floor is now Anti Slip.
- If you find some white patches on surface after application, it will be out in few days routine wash.
|Product / Flooring||Ratio - Anti-Slip880 : Water||Scrubbing Time|
|Vitrified / Spartex / Acrylic Tiles||1:4||10 min|
|Porcelain Tiles||1:4||5 min|
|Kota Ladi||1:4/5||6 min|
NOTE: Marble and Granite are sensitive floors, try on a small portion first before carrying out the complete job.
Glo-Protek Anti-Slip880 safety treatment being cost efficient:
Our safety treatment is a cost efficient and effective method that works and delivers outstanding results immediately. Now you won't need to go to the expense of removing the troublesome slippery tiled floors and replacing them with non-slip flooring, because slippery floors are history.
MCPL provide a 3 year guarantee on their non-slip treatments for private homes and 2 year guarantee for high tread count, commercial areas. Work can be carried out with minimum disruption to daily routines. Additionally, the treated areas can be walked on immediately following the completion of work.