All Purpose Eco-Friendly Water Based Coating
Glo-Protek AquaGlow is a fast drying water based acrylic modified, high build, lead free coating intended for industrial product finishing and refinishing applications. Its low VOC, the reduced hazards of water reducible technology and versatility of application make it an ideal coating for a wide array of general metal applications.
- Fast air drying
- Good one coat protection-much better corrosion resistance than latex coatings in typical OEM applications
- Good adhesion and early water resistance
- Low odor - improved working conditions
- Non hazardous
- Reduces with water - means considerable cost savings in solvents
- Very good exterior color and gloss retention
- Application by conventional, airless, air assisted airless, HVLP, electrostatic spray, and by dipping
- No critical recoat time
- VOC compliant* - less than 2.3 lb/gal at application
- Use water to cleanup spray guns and equipment
- Good flexibility and mar resistance
- Free of lead hazards.
|Apperance||Semi gloss colored|
|Volume Solids||29-36 ± 1% may vary by color|
|Viscosity||(Approximate Range) 40-60 seconds #5 Zahn Cup
85-95 Krebs Units
|DFT||25 – 35 DFT|
|Coverage||10.5 – 11.5 sq.mtr/ltr|
|Touch Dry||15 – 30 minutes|
|VOC||2.3 lb/gal, 275 g/L|
Substrate should be free of grease, oil, dirt, fingerprints, drawing compounds, any contamination, and surface passivation treatments to ensure optimum adhesion and coating performance properties.
For rusted surface use Glo-Protek Rust Converter primer.
Apply Glo-Protek AQUAGLOW with a brush, a roller, by dip method or simply by spraying on. Apply two coats of Glo-Protek AQUAGLOW to get minimum DFT of 50/60 micron.
OVER/RE-COATING INTERVAL : Min.: 6 Hrs (depends on various applications)
Shipping Weight : 20-100-200 ltr
Store Temperature : 5º-45º C
Humidity : 0-90% RH Relative
Shelf Life : 24 Months (30º C)
As a general rule, avoid inhalation of solvent vapour or paint mist and contact of paint with skin and eyes. Provide forced ventilation when working with solvent born coating in confined spaces or stagnant air. Skin and eye protection follow the local and international regulations.